The X-Files Drinking Game
There are three levels of play, the higher the level the more wasted you'll be.
Level 1: Just A Buzz
Take one drink every time...
- Mulder makes a bad joke or pun.
- The time, date, or location appears at the bottom of the screen.
- Mulder appears unshaven and grubby.
- Scully or Mulder go into a dark dangerous place without waiting for the other.
- Scully expresses an entire idea just by saying "Mulder?"
- Scully brushes her hair out of her eyes.
- Mulder puts the X in the window.
- Mulder or Scully raise their voices.
- Mulder or Scully listen to their answering machines.
- The current X file is related to a 50 year old X file that only Mulder knows still
Level 2: Good Thing I'm Not Driving
Take two drinks every time...
- Mulder or Scully call each other via Cell Phone.
- Mulder or Scully bust out the lightsabre flash lights.
- Cancer Man smokes a cigarette.
- Mr. X talks to Mulder.
- An X file leads Mulder and Scully to an alien, monster, mutant, ghost, or person with
- Scully or Mulder flash their badges.
- Somebody dies.
- Mulder or Scully come into contact with a previously unknown virus, parasite, or odd
life-form that almost kills them.
- Mulder or Scully draw their guns.
- Mulder and Scully have different theories on a case.
Level 3: Wow Look At The Colors
Drink a Full Beer or Shot Every Time...
- Cancer Man stubs out a Cigarette.
- Krycheck kills somebody.
- Skinner and Mulder argue with each other.
- Scully or Mulder get Kidnapped/abducted.
- Mulder runs his fingers through his hair, or appears in a speedo.
- A metal object is found in a suspected alien abductee.
- A computer does something computers can't do.
- We see any of the conspiracy gang. (Mulder's 3 pals...The Lone Gunmen, that is)
- We see an alien or UFO
- Mulder beats somebody up.
- We see the abduction of Mulder's sister.
The Drinking Games
| The Development Site