The Dukes of Hazzard Drinking Game
| Game 2
as conceived by Jonathan D. Machen, Nathan A. Martin, & Aaron L.
originally found at http://www2.pitt.edu/~alwst14/dukes.html (no longer available)
We would like to remind contestants that this game, and we stress that it is a only
game, and we would probably not rob a liquor store if Boss appeared without his white
suit-and this game can be played using non-alcoholic beverages. We wonder why you would
want to do such a thing, but anyway... here it is:
Take One Drink Whenever:
- Bo leaves the keys to the General Lee in the car and it gets stolen.
- Bo and Luke go skinny dipping.
- A car chase occurs.
- A car jumps something.
- Rosco says "I'm gonna get them Duke boys," or some variation thereof.
- Rosco says "That's a big 10-4 little fat buddy."
- A door falls off a car. Two if it's a police car.
- The horn to the General Lee is sounded.
- Boss Hogg makes a reference to money.
- A jump scene is stopped midway for a commercial.
- Rosco does his little laugh at the end of a sentence, "Cucuu."
- The name "Cooter" is mentioned.
- A scene from the Opening Credits is actually in the show.
- A road, other than in town, is paved.
- Boss Hogg tries to frame the Dukes for something they didn't do.
- Someone uses an expletive other than "dang" or "heck."
- Someone driving a car slams the brakes in order to make 180 degree turn.
- Flash makes an appearance. Two, if she does something productive
Take Two Drinks Whenever:
- Anyone claims to know a shortcut.
- Uncle Jesse appears without his red hat.
- Cooter appears without dirt or grease somewhere on his person.
- Uncle Jesse has to be helped getting in and out of the General Lee.
- A reference to moonshine is made.
- It rains in Hazzard County.
- A sherrif from another county is involved in the plot, three if it's the sherrif from
- Someone other than a relative of the Dukes calls Uncle Jesse "Uncle Jesse."
- There is a pair of crooks, one being the brains and the other the brawn.
- Bo and Luke break some term of their parole.
- You see their parole officer.
- You find it ironic that Enos' last name is Straight and he works for Boss Hogg.
- Uncle Jesse says over the CB "Shepard to Lost Sheep".
- Finish Your drink if Daisy repies "This is Little Bo Peep."
- Finish your buddy's drink if Bo and Luke say "This is the Lost Sheep."
Finish your drink whenever
- Daisy appears without her "Daisy Dukes".
- You figure out why the doors to the General Lee were welded shut.
- An attractive woman other than Daisy appears in Hazzard County.
- Bo and Luke trick Enos or Rosco into letting them out of jail.
- Mable, the telephone operator, is shown.
- LuLu Hogg is shown.
- Cooter says, over the CB, "This is Crazy Cooter comin' atcha," or some
Rob the Liquor Store if:
- Boss Hogg appears without a white suit.
Stop playing immediately if:
- Bo and Luke are replaced by the cheap imitations
Originally found at
http://www.ghgcorp.com/rbigoness/hazzard/hazzard_game.html (no longer available)
- The episode opens with a car chase.
- The Dukes decide to just lose Rosco/Enos/Cletus rather than pull over.
- You hear the General's horn.
- The General goes airborne.
- Rosco tries to eat Boss's food and is denied.
- Rosco bellows "Goo, Goo, Goo."
- Rosco says "Cuff'em and Stuff'em!"
- Rosco's car crashes during a chase.
- Rosco stakes out the Duke farm.
- Boss blames "Dem Duke boys!" for a crime.
- Boss is holding/counting money.
- Boss is eating.
- Bad guys are associated with Boss.
- You see Daisy's belly button.
- Daisy is wearing "Daisy Duke" shorts.
- Bo and Luke mention violating their probation.
- Bo or Luke slides across the General's hood.
- Rosco/Enos/Cletus attempt to arrest the Dukes and they run away.
- Every time anyone uses their handle on the CB.
- You see Lu Lu.
- Enos gets nervous around Daisy.
- Anyone besides Daisy changes clothes during an episode.
- If anyone goes to Chickasaw County.
- All of the main characters are in the final car chase.
- Bo and Luke use bows with dynamite arrows.
- Rosco actually eats some of Boss's food.
- Cletus and/or Enos actually arrest the Dukes without a chase.
- The Dukes actually commit a crime.
- The Dukes spend a night in jail.
- Bo and Luke change clothes in an episode.
- Cooter's wearing clean clothes... including a clean hat.
- Bad guys are not some how associated wtih Boss during the episode.
Tap a keg if...
- More than three cars explode in one episode.
The Drinking Games
| The Development Site
Click here to get a Free Mini-Mac!