Take a sip when...
- Someone sneaks up on Giles.
- CHUG if Giles sneaks up on someone.
- An episode preview makes it look like a Twilight Zone rip-off.
- Someone - usually Buffy or Xander - has more info then you might think and explain it by
saying something like "I had knowledge", "Research Boy comes through with
the knowledge", "What, I can't have knowledge?"
- A teacher is portrayed as being nice, and is toasted for it.
- A teacher (other than Ms. Calendar) is portrayed as being nice, and manages to last out
the episode unscathed
- Someone is alone in the locker room and gets whacked
- TAKE TWO SIPS if it's shown with slow-cam approaching!
- Willow and Xander make fun of some 'popular' activity, only to have Buffy tell them she
did it at her old school (1 sip)
- TAKE AN ADDITIONAL SIP when they immediately back-pedal
- Someone mentions that wierd stuff gravitates to Sunnydale because of the Hellmouth.
- Principal Snyder sounds like Quark.
- Principal Flutie psychobabbles.
- TAKE TWO SIPS if Principal Flutie acts human.
- Willow makes a snarky remark, then reacts with shock that she actually vocalized it.
- Someone comments on Buffy's "criminal" past.
- Someone makes a Brit comment at Giles's expense.
- Buffy utters a "Buffy-ism."
- (This DOES NOT include CBSs (Cute Buffy Sayings) like: "Goodbye Stakes, Hello
flying fatalities!" CBSs require 2 sips.)
- Willow hacks into a restricted computer site.
- Giles comments on the illegality of such act: sip
- Giles hacks into a restricted computer site: chug, and buy the Watcher PCs for
- Buffy has a quirky look on her face or does something wierd with her lips.
- Buffy slips in front of her mom about slaying.
- CHUG if Mom doesn't let it slide.
- Something you Keep shows up in an episode.
- Willow is sitting behind a keyboard.
- Xander displays jealousy over Buffy.
- Willow displays nervousness about her feelings for Xander.
- Buffy displays annoyed/intrigued behavior toward Angel.
- Angel appears and says something cryptic to Buffy.
- Buffy gushes over Angel.
- CHUG if Giles gushes over *anyone* or anyone over Giles.
- Buffy stakes a vamp.
- Buffy makes a short but pronounced grunting noise at the point of impact.
- TAKE TWO SIPS if Buffy stakes a vamp, but they don't immediately die.
- TAKE TWO SIPS if Buffy offs a vamp in a way other than staking.
- Buffy beats up Giles, just for practice.
- The Master pontificates.
- The Master orders Buffy's death.
- Buffy escapes the evil minions of the Master.
- Cordelia puts someone down.
- Someone puts Cordelia down.
- Someone puts Cordelia down, and she has no comeback.
- Cordelia is the victim of something paranormal, and completely misses this fact.
- Buffy leaves the school grounds during school hours.
- Buffy is at the Bronze on a school night.
- TWO SIPS if she has a date.
- If the date isn't human - CHUG AWAY.
- Willow and Xander go off to rescue Buffy.
- TWO SIPS if they go with Giles.
- THREE SIPS if they actually get in some good shots.
- Buffy goes out on a date.
- The date lives through the experience.
- CHUG if she is willing to ask him out for a second date.
- The FX people obviously reuse something from another tv show.
- TAKE TWO SIPS if it's not Moloch, the faux-Narn.
- Buffy's dress is longer than mid-thigh.
- You see Xander's or Willow's parents.
- Giles wears the same "butt-ugly" green and white checkered shirt *again*!
- Cordelia becomes a vampire.
- You see Anthony Stewart Head's earring hole.
- Willow is dressed better than Buffy.
- Giles is better dressed than Buffy--Switch channels, you're watching VR.5!
- Susan Lucci wins an Emmy.